You are here its mean you want to know, how to do velocity edits on alight motion? You’ve raised a really valid issue, and the solution is within reach. Due to its early stage of development, Alight Motion did not initially incorporate the velocity editing feature. As time went on, users and expert video creators alike started to voice their displeasure with this function. After that, development on velocity editing within Alight Motion got underway. If you are not already aware of this fact, allow us to quickly explain it to you.
What Does “Velocity Editing” Mean?
A video’s frame rate, often known as its fps, is the term used to describe how quickly a clip is being edited (frames per second). Velocity refers to the rate at which the video plays, and it can be sped up or slowed down to suit your preferences.
You may have heard about frame rate and been wondering what it is and what it is best for in terms of video. When deciding on the optimal frame rate for your movies, however, a number of criteria must be taken into account.
There’s no need to worry! The Alight Motion App simplifies the process of setting your own preferred frame rate. Let’s get into further detail!
How To Do Velocity Edits on Alight Motion. (Step by step Guide)
The Alight Motion app provides a quick and simple method for adjusting velocity.
- Create your video at the typical playback speed. Make sure the soundtrack, filters, stickers, and aesthetically pleasing text are all present and accounted for.
- Verify that your animations are playing at the standard speed in the Alight Motion app.
- We’ll suppose that your video unfolds across several stages. At this point, you must go through and edit every video-enabled level.
- In order to modify velocity, you must first select the layer you intend to modify.
- A graph (an option) will show up in the lower left corner of your mobile screen whenever you make a selection.
- Select the graph and click on its options to access them.
- Every one of these options serves a unique function and yields a unique set of results. The following are the options:
- Linear: Help with controlled, constant-speed transport of goods.
- Easy in: The object can be moved slowly initially, but then at high speed in the last stages.
- Easy out: The simple solution is to hurry up at the beginning and then slow down as you get to the end.
- Easy in and out: It’s easy to put in and take out, and it has different speeds (fast and slow) to fit your needs.
- Choose a speed option and re-save your video as you see fit.
- In order to change the pace of every video layer, you will need to repeat the preceding steps.
- Congratulations to you! To your credit, you have just finished the Alight Motion velocity edit. Your video is now ready for viewing and sharing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is velocity a type of editing?
A video editing method known as a u0022velocity editu0022 allows the user to choose to quicken or slow down the pace of a video at particular points in time.
How to speed up a moving video?
Go to a video. Tap the video once, and then tap the more button. Increase or decrease the playback speed by clicking the corresponding button. You can adjust the video’s playback speed to suit your tastes.
Is there a version of Velocity on Android?
Velocity is compatible with mobile devices running Android, iOS, and Windows 10.
How do you move Alight-motion video forward quickly?
Adjust the animation’s speed using the slider at the bottom of the screen. If you click the corresponding buttons above the slider, you can adjust the layer’s start and stop times independently of each other.
These days, video editing is also a rewarding profession. Using velocity editing, the final product is a more engaging and focused video for the target audience. Your video will lack interest and appeal if you don’t use velocity cuts. The Alight Motion app makes it simple to adjust the speed of a video.