Many different tools and options are available to you in Alight Motion. These include transition effects, vector graphics, video masking, animations, and much more. One of the cool things about Alight Motion is that you can scan QR Codes in Alight Motion to import the work of other users.
Everyone wants their work to be as polished as other creators’ works. Don’t worry; this article will teach you how to import your preferred preset into the Alight Motion app and generate a QR-code for easy sharing with your friends and on social media.
What is Alight Motion QR Code?
QR-codes are scannable data barcodes. They are widely employed to take readers back to previously visited pages or posts. To share information with a friend, you must open the camera app on your smartphone, tablet, or computer and scan the QR-Code pattern. This function is exclusive to Alight Motion, the first professional video editing app to support iOS and Android.
By scanning these codes, you’ll be able to import projects created by other Alight Motion users and make any necessary changes or improvements by adding your own media and then export a professionally created video for yourself. This is a fantastic addition to Alight Motion, making the app even more user-friendly, attractive and popular among its other competitors in the market.
How to Use QR Codes in Alight Motion?
The QR Code for Alight Motion is incredibly user-friendly. You’ll need a QR-Code Scanner app on your Android cellphone to use this cool feature on your device. Follow the steps below after installing the Quick Response Code Scanner App on your device.
- The latest version of Alight Motion Mod Pro APK must be installed on your device first.
- Select the preset of your choice from our ready-to-import library of Alight motion presets by exploring the below gallery carousel.
- We have added 28 highly in-demand Alight motion QR Code presets only for you.
- Scroll left or right through the gallery and explore all the Twenty Eight fabulous presets.
- Screenshot your desired preset QR-Code
- Launch the QRCode Scanner app
- Click on the “Scan Image”
- Click Open
- The Alight Motion app will be synchronized with your URL immediately after you click the open button.
- Following that, check that the link is still active within the Alight Motion app.
- The project package for your work will pop up with an “Import” message to be downloaded in Alight Motion.
- Click Import
- Have fun and make full use of your preset without encountering any difficulties.
Our 25+ QR Codes Library
How to Add Alight Motion QR Codes on the Home Screen?
You also have the option of including a Quick Response Code on your home screen:
- Launch Google Chrome on the mobile device you are using.
- You can either open the link sent to you or scan it using an app that can read QR-Codes.
- You can add the page to the home screen of your mobile phone.
- After that, add the web app to your device’s home screen or landing screen.
- Select “Add to home screen” as the final step.
- Congratulations! Your Quick Response Code has been uploaded to the home screen at this time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Alight Motion on an iOS device generate QR Codes?
You need to open the QR scanner on your Apple device, select the code you want to use, and scan it. Using Alight Motion QR codes on Apple devices is straightforward.
Is Alight Motion QR code import possible?
Alight Motion is the first professional app for editing videos that lets users import videos from QR-codes. Alight Motion earned this distinction. Additionally, you can generate your very own QR codes with Alight Motion.
Should QR-Codes be added to the home screen?
You can easily add codes to your smartphone’s home screen by doing something as simple as adding a page that displays QR codes on the home screen.
Now that you know how to export your preferred Alight Motion Preset by scanning the project’s QR Code, I hope you’ll find it helpful. Scanning an Alight Motion Code with a QR code scanner app will allow you to quickly and easily make your unique Quick Response Code project that you can then share on social media sites like Facebook, TikTok, and Instagram.